Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello again!

I haven't posted in a while, and I really apologize for that.
We're still on a rollercoaster -- of emotions, of responsibilities and of the crazy life ride in general.

And then, there's this little guy who brightens my world every day. I'm slowly beginning to be more comfortable with peeling myself away from that joy a little more each day and promise to share Zack's milestones, charms and of course lots of photos, with you all much more now.

I was thinking about starting some weekly traditions for the blog to really get me on here more often... whether it's a photo every Wednesday or other things on other days. I've seen a lot of neat things on other Mommy blogs but want to hear from my adoring fans.

Cricket, cricket...
... Hello? Adoring fans?




Well, for now, I'll leave you with photos of the handsome dude.
We had a lot of good quality time hanging out on the floor today while Mommy prepared for Election Day coverage tonight. At one point, Zack grabbed a hold of his one puppy toy, turned his head and started making sounds at it, smiling every now and then. I think he and Puppy might have been having a sneaky conversation about Momma!

Go out and vote and make the world better for Zack! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment